Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lets Get Sketchy Impromptu Challenge


Hi, just wanted to let you know that Lets Get Sketchy is having an impromptu sketch challenge over on their blog and it runs until the 28th Feb, it's just a warm up sketch before the opening of their new sketch blog which goes live on the 5th March!!  Why don't you head on over to the blog and have a look at what the DT did with this great sketch and join in the fun, would love to see you there. Here is the sketch and my interpretation.



Just look at that face!!  Poor little darling (my beautiful GD)....the next day she came out in the chicken pox spots!  I'm going to do another page with photos of her covered in spots.

It's a bit dark or something here but it does look better, I have put kindy glitz on the twine and die cut flourish and the flower. 

Have a great day!
Cheers
Marilyn

3 comments:

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Awwww! Poor baby! I guess it's better to have those chicken pox while still a child. I had them when I was already an adult but I'm just fine and was able to hurdle it.

What a wonderful LO. Love the doily and punch works.

Kathleen - Fellow LGS teamie
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous interpretation of the sketch love! Hope she's doing better now....

Nuki Adiati said...

What lovely creations you've made and posted on your blog. A very fun blog to visit :)
And thank you for visiting my blog earlier. I'm your latest follower :)

Hugs,
Nuki