Sunday, August 28, 2011

About Time....

I updated this blog!!!!  I've been missing in action for a few months!  Just busy with everyday life, babysitting my darling Grand-daughter Montana, picking up grandchildren from school, teaching my card and scrapbooking classes etc etc etc. 
One of the main reasons I haven't is because this blogger thing was just not working for me...couldn't get my followers to show and couldn't follow other blogger and everytime I tried to add something to my blog it disappeared and I didn't know how to get it back!!!!  Well.....I upgraded my internet explorer and guess what happened...I got my followers back!! Yah.  My computer is a FEW(lots) years old, poor thing but this will have to do for awhile yet.  So now I just need to find the time to keep it up to date.
I have missed uploading a lot of my scrapbooking pages but I might get around to it some day but for now I'm just going to start with what I have been doing lately.

First up, my wonderfull news that I have been accepted for another 6 months on the Nuts about Sketches design team, I love this wonderful blog run my Shawn, she designs the sketches herself and she uses lots of photos...which I LOVE...I have so many photos!!!  
Well, I will start with this weeks sketch...
and this is my version of it...
two of my darling Grand-daughter's.  Aren't they gorgeous!!
I have used very old Cherry Arte paper and my Martha Stewart punches.

I will update again VERY soon!!
Have a great day.
Cheers
Marilyn



1 comment:

Beeceecreativity said...

stunning and beautiful.. love the circle photos with the other one.. amazing colour combo.. perfect with photos..