Monday, March 7, 2011

Exciting news....

I applied for a DT position for Out of the Hat and found out last week I got in!!  I am so pleased, the challenges takes me out of my comfort zone and makes me think (which is hard for me to do! LOL) and try something new!  I am so used to doing sketches, which I love doing but these are different!  The criteria's for March were:-
1. Use twine
2. Use a number in your title
3. Make your own Journaling Spot (use stamps etc).  This is the LO I did. 

For the Journaling Spot I stamped on the background paper then glued twine where the stamped lines where and then stuck my journalling inbetween the lines. Why don't you head on over to Out of the Hat and try out their challenge for March, there are some great prizes to be won!!


My 3 cheeky grandchildren!!  Aren't they the cutest!!

Have a great day.

Cheers
Photobucket

5 comments:

The Archiving Angel said...

Hello & congrats on your design team selection.
I adore the layout!
Great use of all the elements. The colors are great, everything turned out so lovely.
Good job!
Keep crafting.
I am sure I will be stopping in again. I am catching up with all my followers. I try to make it to everyone but sometimes fall short.
Thanks for supporting my blog.
Take care,
Sonia

Christine Meyer said...

Darling layout! Congrats on making the design team!

Elzie said...

Congrats to you!
This is my first visit with you but certainly not my last. Just love the way you're using more than one picture on your lo's.
Hope you have a nice day.
Love Elzie

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Love the monkeys, and your grandchildren are so very cute Marilyn! Congrats on the DT! LOVE this page!

Brenda said...

Congrats on the DT!!!! loveee your layout....and the flowers!!!
hugs
Brenda